4-Weeks of IEP
|10:50-11:10 AM [ BREAK ]|
|1PM-1:30PM [ Lunch BREAK ]|
|1:30PM-2:30PM||Elective I||Elective||Elective II||Elective|
|1:30PM-3:30PM||Test Prep||Test Prep|
1) Test Preparation: Prepare for the IELTS or TOEFL English Exams.
2) Resume Writing and Interview Preparation: Prepare your resume, and improving your interview skills for finding a job.
3) English through Television & Movies: Focus on listening, speaking, and understanding American Culture through movies and TV.
4) Slang, Idioms, and Expressions: Learn, understand, and use everyday English expressions in common situations in order to improve your communication with and understanding of native English speakers.
5) Singing in English: Focus on grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and listening through the use of songs.
6) Current Events: Focus on conversation through understanding, and analyzing, and discussing current world events. Will include the use of different types of news media, videos, and articles.
*Each level takes 12-weeks to complete.
**You must take the English Placement Test to determine your initial level.