- Our Story
- International Student
- Apply Now
- Other Services
1. Fill out the ALLS Application Form.
2. You may email or scan the application with a proof of finance which indicates you have enough funds to pay for school and living expenses while you are in the U.S. (We estimate about USD $2,500.00 per month.) For an example, if you plan to study for 4 months, you, or a family member, or a sponsor (see #3) must have proof of USD $10,000 total in your financial documents.
3. If someone in the U.S. is going to sponsor you, the sponsor must fill out the form I-134, Affidavit of Support Form from the website
(U.S. Citizenship and immigration services) : Click here to download [ Affidavit of support, I-134 ]
4. After we have received your application and all other documents, we will review your information and follow up with an acceptance letter or ask you for additional information. Once you have been accepted, the school will notify you and send you the form I-20.
5. Congratulation! You are almost done.
[ SEVIS I-901 ] and complete form I-901, pay the fee with a credit card if possible, and print the receipt.
6. Take the I-20 with original financial documents, I-901 receipt, and your passport to the American Embassy or Consulate to apply for an F-1 visa.
Below links could help you more:
ALLS does not require nor provide international students to carry health insurance, but we STRONGLY RECOMMEND that students purchase a policy. Below is a list of Travel Medical Insurance websites that can provide you with more information:
We want to make sure you get all the help you need and feel comfortable during your time with us. It is part of our job to make your stay enjoyable and worry-free. We know that studying away from your home country could be challenging at times, but that's why we are here!
Our staff is ready to assist you in any questions you might have about your visa, I-20, ESL program application, healthcare, banking, housing, transportation, or just what living in Austin is all about. Please do not hesitate to ask us if you need any help!
We are here to help you in every possible way to help you feel comfortable with our school.
If you have more questions related to the program or visa, feel free to contact us via email : email@example.com.